Make an adorable gingerbread man in 5 easy steps
A gingerbread man holding a big red gingerbread heart. What a great way to spread some holiday joy.
The possibilities with these cookies are endless. Put a couple in a charming container and use it as a gift for the host next time you are attending a holiday dinner.
Create a hole in the top of the head (before you bake them in the oven) attach a red ribbon and use them as a Christmas tree decoration.
Or how about placing one on each plate as a table decoration for your next holiday party, to show your guest some extra Christmas appreciation.
This is how you do it!
1. Start by making a gingerbread heart. Bake it in the oven.
2. Use a cookie cutter for your gingerbread man. BUT do not press down all the way out to the arms.
3. Use a knife to extend the arms. Make sure they are long enough to reach all the way around the heart.
4. Put your baked heart in the middle and put the unbaked arms around it. Lik a good hug :-)
5. Bake in the oven for as long as you normally bake your gingerbread cookies, 10 minute-ish.