Want to spread some Christmas Love?
A gingerbread man holding a red gingerbread heart. Can it be any cuter?
This is how you do it!
1. Start by making a gingerbread heart. Bake it in the oven.
2. Use a cookie cutter for your gingerbread man. Do not press all the way out to the arms.
3. Use a knife to cut out longer arms. Make sure they are long enough to reach around the heart.
4. Put your baked heart in the midle an put the unbaked arms around it. Like a good hug :-)
5. Bake in the oven for as long as your normally bake your gingerbread cookies, 10 minute-ish.
The possibilities with these cookies are endless. Put a couple in a cute container and use as a gift for the host next time you are attending a Christmas dinner.
Create a hole in the top of the head (before you bake them in the oven), attach a red ribbon and use them as Christmas tree decoration.
How about placing one gingerbread man on each plate for your next Christmas party,
to show your guest some extra Christmas love.